<body> Apples and Oranges-
...Abby

Blah, Blah
and more Blahs.

...La La La La La

Stressed Out Working
Hates Public Toilets
Excited To Travel

DNA


Read my VisualDNA 1| 2

Friday, March 30, 2007


Still watching DVDs. It seems that I bought too much! Anyways the house is more quiet since my dad and brother went on a vacation. My brother finally got a job he liked that is not a night shift. So for my graduation, it's just me and my mom and our usual dates. It pays to be the only daughter.

It's been a busy week. We have two funerals, a fued, several shopping sprees and a graduation. Not to mention, some serious packing.

I had my whole mouth x-rayed. I think they're gonna remove all my wisdom teeth even if it's still inside my gums. I hope they make me fall asleep again so I won't feel the pain. I also went to "San Diego" on the same day, which was a spur-of-the-moment thing since I was planning to do something else. Sonja's Cupcakes are delicious but sorry, nothing special aka nothing that we girlies can't make (yabang ba? hahaha!).

Midweek I got my toga but the cap is missing. We then went to Gateway and ate at Burgoo. Nasulit namin coz we took advantage of their graduation treat and got a free appetizer sampler. We also pretended that it was Mamee's birthday so we could get free ice cream. Oh diba, san ka pa?

I've also now been allowed to drive alone. Yipee!!! I can now go food tripping anytime I want!

Tomorrow I will officially be part of the unemployed. It will most probably stay that way until June or July. Maybe if get bored, I will start looking for a job by April. But ideally, June would be a good start.

There's Nothing More To Say ;