1. I went to "school" on a Sunday afternoon. No actually I went to Mcdo Katips for our Philo group paper. Surprisingly, I had a really really good time. I also saw Clang and some Comtech seniors at Starbucks. The place was jampacked with students, laptops and papers. Needless to say, the place that was everyone's favorite cozy studying/group meeting place became a circus. And for some strange reason, I splurged on a P130 Green Tea Frapp. Fuck. So I drowned my sorrows at Kimono Ken haha! Labo.
2. Our 2nd to the last EB meeting lasted for almost 6 HOURS!!! I think it's a record holder for this year. Thank goodness I had two strong cups of coffee. But it was fun except instead of greeting each other "good night", it was already "good morning".
3.Started canvassing for a laptop. I already told my mom and she gave me the OK-lang-basta-ikaw-magbabayad look. OK fine.
4. I want to change the design of this blog if time permits. My forecasting skill tells me that time won't permit me.
5. So many plans: OJT, JGSOMBA, minoring, orgs, summer tours...you have so many dreams, but sometimes in order to fulfill just one, you might have to give up the rest (yes go ASLA!). So what am I doing...?