<body> Apples and Oranges-
...Abby

Blah, Blah
and more Blahs.

...La La La La La

Stressed Out Working
Hates Public Toilets
Excited To Travel

DNA


Read my VisualDNA 1| 2

Sunday, December 04, 2005


After waiting for 10 million years, Arianne and I finally got our 15 minutes of fame bwahahaha! :)
P410= the Bus w/ "Boy Abunda"
P110= short-cut studio tour and live audience fee
P110= Starbucks mango shit that tastes like shit
Getting to see your face on camera (several times w/out looking 10 pounds fatter)= priceless

P25= Holy Kettle Corn
P55= Cinnamon Roll
Jobert Sucaldito= Arianne Policarpio

Sportsfest was fun but my body/muscles/joints are aching all over. I think I almost passed out from playing basketball (bow to all basketball players who never get tired) due to my being anemic.

Alam ko na ano talent ko! :) You don't have to dig deep, you just have to look around you...

There's Nothing More To Say ;