Grabe, sakit sobra ng legs ko! Last Friday I had to overnight at Dede's house to work the whole night on the Marketing paper. Although we were not required to submit the heaviest part, the group decided to submit it anyway since we were already working on it when the teacher announced that it was mandatory ( or something like that). In order to stay awake, I had to drink 3 cups of coffee and for that day and take a nap in the afternoon. I was also expecting some action from Dede and Tae. Tae naman kasi eh hindi marunong pumorma sa future in-laws niya tsk tsk..kailangan pang tulakin para maka pogi points. RA aka "Sister" was talking about all these market sizes, financial shit, sales volume stuff but I just kept nodding my head coz I don't really understand what he was talking about. Well bottomline at least he figured it all out! By the time we were finished, it was already 830AM and had to hurry off for our Marketing class. Bad seating rin kasi lahat kami inaantok tapos sa harap pa kami lahat umupo.
Afterwards, I had to go to ISO for the ICT seminar w/c was by the way successful, yehey! Everyone seemed to be stressed out coz there's so many things to do and talk about. And I was soooo sleepy that half the time I was dazed and didn't know what we were discussing in our EB meeting. My eyes were droopy in all the pics that were taken the whole time! Alexa was saying a lot of chikkas in her excited voice and all I could say was "Ah huh..ah huh..ah huh.." It's hard to be perky especially when your eyes are half shut, your hair is all messed up and you have to do the rounds with these high school kids. We asked them stuff during their GDs but the things they said weren't really proccessing in my brain so I just kept nodding and gave this droopy smile like a drug addict.
After the ICT Seminar, I then had to head off to my grandma's house to accompany her for the night. We had dinner then she watched her usual Chinese movies while I read magazines. Again I wanted to sleep so baaaaddd but I couldn't coz according to my mom " Ano kwenta ng pagbabantay mo kung matutulog ka lang?" Good point! The good thing when you hang out with grandmas is that you get to exercise your long forgotten Chinese skills.
The next day I had to wake up early for the MECO Fun Run w/c is in my opinion, the crappiest event in SOMWEEK. Ano ba kinalaman ng pagtatakbo sa isang Sunday early morning sa SOM, MECO or kahit ano pang ewan dyan? Kung ma-justify man nila, o cge nga bat Sunday early morning pa? Labo! Thank goodness Yda miscalled or else I wouldn't have woken up! But it was fun after the "race" ( Clang, Bianx, Jiggy and I just walked most of the time) coz we all had breakfast together. Bianx and I brought pandesals, loaf bread, corned beef, peanut butter, Nesvita and bananas while Ordo brought this huge plastic can of iced tea power but no one brought water! Masarap pala ang Liby's Peanut Butter, na addict ako at nakatatlong tinapay ako yum yum! But it was a good start for ACTM, sana maganda at exciting ang SOMWEEK this year! Pero its gonna be one hectic week ahead coz ang daming activities tapos yung mga iba sabay-sabay pa! Oo nga pala which is why masakit legs ko..dahil tumakbo ako sa Fun Run haha!